An architectural frame with strong proportions and a confident silhouette, Sackville's hand-milled chamfers and fearlessly faceted brow make it as much a work of carpentry as a pair of spectacles. This frame was originally designed as part of The St James's Collection of Bespoke silhouettes, inspired by and exclusive to our Jermyn Street store.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Lenses, case and accessories
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloth for life
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Our frames come in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The overall size of a frame is based on its width, with each around 5mm apart.
The bridge of a frame is Narrow, Medium or Wide, and some frames are available as Low bridge.
Your spectacles will be processed to order, glazed in our state-of-the-art lab, and hand-checked for quality assurance before being despatched.
We offer a 30 day no quibble policy for refunds and exchanges, with free return shipping from the UK and the US. Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Our promises to you
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth and the Cubitts tote bag.
Proper eye exams