Sleek and light. Titanium glasses with an innovative bridge. Turnbull is an elegantly rounded square, otherwise known as a ‘quadra’ shape. Named after George Turnbull, the engineer who built King’s Cross station, it features custom elements including a fluid single piece bridge, adjustable nose pads and temple tips based on Constantin Brâncuși's Bird in Space.
- 99.7% pure titanium front
- More than 4hv on the Vickers hardness test
- Ion plated to over 0.3µ
- Weighs under 5.0g
- Adjustable titanium nose pads for a comfortable fit
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case
- Refillable lens cleaner, cloth and Cubitts bookmark
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
See it on a model
Dave has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Medium in Antique Gold.
Monica has a medium head and low medium nose.
She wears Large in Silver.
Toby has a wide head and medium nose.
He wears Large in Silver.
Dipa has a medium head and medium nose.
She wears Medium in Silver.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and complimentary cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.
Proper eye exams