Herbrand’s circular lens shape is ideal for offsetting angular face types. It features a keyhole bridge, sitting on the sides of the upper nose, making it suited to people with flatter nose bridges.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Lenses, case and accessories
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloth for life
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Our frames come in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The overall size of a frame is based on its width, with each around 5mm apart.
The bridge of a frame is Narrow, Medium or Wide, and some frames are available as Low bridge.
See it on a model
Charles has a wide head and low wide nose.
He wears Extra Large in Honey.
Poppy has a wide head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Olive.
Roy has a medium head and narrow nose.
He wears Medium in Dark Turtle.
Mercedes has a narrow head and narrow nose.
She wears Medium in Dark Turtle.
Our promises to you
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth and the Cubitts tote bag.
Proper eye exams