Classic and spherical. Titanium sunglasses with an innovative bridge. Barlow is an iconic round eye, arguably (and we will argue) the most timeless of all silhouette. Named after William Henry Barlow, the civil engineer who designed the St Pancras terminal. It features custom elements such as a fluid single piece bridge, adjustable nose pads and temple tip based on Constantin Brâncuși's Bird in Space.
- 99.7% pure titanium front
- More than 4hv on the Vickers hardness test.
- Ion plated to over 0.3µ
- Weighs under 5.0g
- Adjustable titanium nose pads for a comfortable fit
- UV protection
- Lenses, case and accessories
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloth for life
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Barlow is available in multiple sizes, and has adjustable nose pads to fit any bridge.
Across our collection, you’ll find frames in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The size of the frame is based on your face width, measured from temple to temple.
Our collection also features a number of different frames for bridge fit. From Narrow to Wide bridge, and from Low to High crest.
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
See it on a model
Maria has a narrow head and low narrow nose.
She wears Medium in Gold.
Dipa has a medium head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Silver.
Roy has a medium head and narrow nose.
He wears Large in Silver.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and complimentary cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.
Proper eye exams