An architectural silhouette. Woolf is a bold round frame, with graphic curves and elegant paddle-style temples. A reduced barrelling process gives a graphic feel that accentuate the contrast between form and finish. Our latest iteration of a classic 1950s round eye, magnificently balanced and enduring. Think Hockney or Le Corbusier.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case
- Refillable lens cleaner, cloth and Cubitts bookmark
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Our promises to you.
Cubitts warranty and services FAQ
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Cubitts repairs and rehab
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
Cubitts | Accessories
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.
Cubitts eye exams
Proper eye exams
Extended eye exams at all of our stores.
1 / 3