Kember, subtly squared with a swooping browline. A subtly squared frame, with bent lugs inspired by the plywood furniture of British modernist Gerald Summers, for an apparently joinless façade. Its beautifully bulbous temple tips are inscribed with precisely ten grooves for optimum stability.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets and custom bent lugs
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Free shipping for orders over $200, or $20
- Free, no quibble 30 day returns
- Orders shipped via express DHL
- Import duties payable at checkout
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 7-10 days
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Cubitts is an out-of-network provider, which means you can apply your vision insurance plan and reimburse your Cubitts prescription frames. You can read more about this here.
See it on a model
Mal has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Medium in Dark Prussian.
Emilie has a wide head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Onyx.
Alice has a medium head and medium low nose.
She wears Extra Large in Black.
Nino has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Large in Moss.
Precisely measured, carefully bent, deeply contemplated.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and free 30-day no-quibble returns.
All US orders shipped by DHL and fully trackable.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.