Kember, subtly squared with a swooping browline. A subtly squared frame, with bent lugs inspired by the plywood furniture of British modernist Gerald Summers, for an apparently joinless façade. Its beautifully bulbous temple tips are inscribed with precisely ten grooves for optimum stability.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets and custom bent lugs
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
See it on a model
Nino has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Large in Moss.
Mal has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Medium in Dark Prussian.
Alice has a medium head and medium low nose.
She wears Extra Large in Black.
Emilie has a wide head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Onyx.
Precisely measured, carefully bent, deeply contemplated.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.
Proper eye exams