Stately, structural, and perfectly balanced. Hemingford is a wide rectangular frame shape, with a flat browline. An optical apotheosis and our largest frame to date. Its Doric detailing and angular edifice would be as suited to the hills of the Acropolis as they are against your magnificent face.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Lenses, case and accessories
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloth for life
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Our frames come in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The overall size of a frame is based on its width, with each around 5mm apart.
The bridge of a frame is Narrow, Medium or Wide, and some frames are available as Low bridge.
Your spectacles will be processed to order, glazed in our state-of-the-art lab, and hand-checked for quality assurance before being despatched.
We offer a 30 day no quibble policy for refunds and exchanges, with free return shipping from the UK and the US. Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Our promises to you
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth and the Cubitts tote bag.
Proper eye exams