Handel. A sumptuously rounded symphony in delicately curving acetate. A round panto with a swooping saddle bridge, and bent lugs inspired by the plywood furniture of British modernist Gerald Summers.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets and custom bent lugs
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
See it on a model
Alice has a medium head and medium low nose.
She wears Large in Moss.
Nino has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Large in Dark Prussian.
Emilie has a wide head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Dark Prussian.
Mal has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Medium in Onyx.
Precisely measured, carefully bent, deeply contemplated.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.
Proper eye exams