Handel. A sumptuously rounded symphony in delicately curving acetate. A round panto with a swooping saddle bridge, and bent lugs inspired by the plywood furniture of British modernist Gerald Summers.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets and custom bent lugs
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Free shipping for orders over $200, or $20
- Free, no quibble 30 day returns
- Orders shipped via express DHL
- Import duties payable at checkout
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 7-10 days
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Cubitts is an out-of-network provider, which means you can apply your vision insurance plan and reimburse your Cubitts prescription frames. You can read more about this here.
See it on a model
Mal has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Medium in Onyx.
Emilie has a wide head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Dark Prussian.
Nino has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Large in Dark Prussian.
Alice has a medium head and medium low nose.
She wears Large in Moss.
Precisely measured, carefully bent, deeply contemplated.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and free 30-day no-quibble returns.
All US orders shipped by DHL and fully trackable.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.