Confident and optimistic. Frederick, the modern reinterpretation of that 1950s library frame. A bold rectangular silhouette, featuring a saddle bridge and thick temples. Heftily set, genre defining, and with a whiff of hard liquor and heavy living. Think a young and pugnacious Michael Caine, before he got all Brexity.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 3/4 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings on all prescription orders
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case
- Refillable lens cleaner, cloth and Cubitts bookmark
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
See it on a model
Poppy has a medium head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Beechwood Fade.
CK has a medium head and medium nose.
They wear Medium in Black.
Mercedes has a narrow head and narrow nose.
She wears Medium in Black.
Ian has a wide head and medium nose.
He wears Large in Beechwood Fade.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and free 30-day no-quibble returns.
All US orders shipped by DHL and fully trackable.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.