A slender frame with subtle detailing. Coram then, a panto frame designed to suit a variety of magnificent faces including those with a strong prescription. Featuring a keyhole bridge and rounded lenses that compliment the most angular facial features. Available with clip-on sunglasses.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings on all prescription orders
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case
- Refillable lens cleaner, cloth and Cubitts bookmark
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
- Free shipping for orders over $200, or $20
- Free, no quibble 30 day returns
- Orders shipped via express DHL
- Import duties payable at checkout
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 7-10 days
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Cubitts is an out-of-network provider, which means you can apply your vision insurance plan and reimburse your Cubitts prescription frames. You can read more about this here.
See it on a model
Charles has a wide head and low wide nose.
He wears Large in Olive.
Maria has a narrow head and low narrow nose.
She wears Medium in Dark Turtle.
Roy has a medium head and narrow nose.
He wears Medium in Dark Turtle.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.
Proper eye exams