Classic and refined. Chenies features a rectangular lens shape, soft curves and double bridge. A modern interpretation of that 1930s pilot style. Part of our combination collection, with adjustable nose pads and temples to suit all noses.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case
- Refillable lens cleaner, cloth and Cubitts bookmark
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Chenies is available in multiple sizes, and has adjustable nose pads to fit any bridge.
Across our collection, you’ll find frames in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The size of the frame is based on your face width, measured from temple to temple.
Our collection also features a number of different frames for bridge fit. From Narrow to Wide bridge, and from Low to High crest.
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
See it on a model
Lissa has a wide head and low small nose.
She wears a Large in Slate.
Fred has a narrow head and a medium nose.
He wears a Large in Slate.
Dipa has a medium head and medium nose.
She wears a Medium in Dark Turtle.
Roy has a medium head and narrow nose.
He wears a Medium in Dark Turtle.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and complimentary cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.
Proper eye exams