Made in surgical grade stainless steel, as strong as friendship, with a classic panto shape. Based on the original Broadfield, this frame is rounder at the bottom. There are adjustable nose pads for your non-adjustable nose. Featuring the prettiest phrase ever heard in our workshop – oh lullaby it – acetate temple tips.
- Surgical grade 304 stainless steel
- Adjustable nosepads with interchangeable pads
- Optional custom Windsor Rim, made from premium cellulose acetate
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings on all prescription orders
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case
- Refillable lens cleaner, cloth and Cubitts bookmark
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Cubitts is an out-of-network provider, which means you can apply your vision insurance plan and reimburse your Cubitts prescription frames. You can read more about this here.
See it on a model
Roy has a medium head and narrow nose.
He wears a Large in Dark Turtle.
Abi has a medium head and medium nose.
She wears a Large in Dark Turtle.
Antoni has a wide head and medium nose.
He wears a Medium in Black.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and free 30-day no-quibble returns.
All US orders shipped by DHL and fully trackable.
Repairs, reglazes and complimentary cleaning cloths for life.