Boudica features a panto lens shape, with a chamfer that wraps around the gently upswept brow. Boudica is named after the warrior queen of the British tribe, who led an uprising against the conquering forces of the Roman Empire in AD 60 (and is rumoured to be buried under King's Cross station).
- Premium 8mm block cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled 3gold prismatic rivets
- Chamfered temples and front detailing
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case
- Refillable lens cleaner, cloth and Cubitts bookmark
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Boudica is available in multiple sizes, and has a medium bridge fit.
Across our collection, you’ll find frames in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The size of the frame is based on your face width, measured from temple to temple.
Our collection also features a number of different frames for bridge fit. From Narrow to Wide bridge, and from Low to High crest.
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
See it on a model
Poppy has a wide head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Quartz.
Cyril has a wide head and low medium nose.
He wears Large in Quartz.
Monica has a medium head and low medium nose.
She wears Medium in Dark Turtle.
Dipa has a medium head and medium nose.
She wears Medium in Black.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and complimentary cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth lens cleaner and the Cubitts bookmark.
Proper eye exams