Distinguished and timeless. Agar is a petite, round silhouette, that would work well for up to a strong prescription. Featuring a reinforced bridge and elegant cantilevered sides and tips. A reinterpretation of the classic 1930s spectacles.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Lenses, case and accessories
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloth for life
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Agar is available in multiple sizes, and has a medium bridge fit.
Across our collection, you’ll find frames in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The size of the frame is based on your face width, measured from temple to temple.
Our collection also features a number of different frames for bridge fit. From Narrow to Wide bridge, and from Low to High crest.
- Free international shipping
- Free 30 day returns in UK, EU and US
- Spectacles and sunglasses orders shipped via DHL and DPD
- Import duties may be payable outside the US and UK
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 1 week
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
For Christmas delivery, please order by 13th December.
See it on a model
Mesel has a narrow head and low narrow nose.
She wears Medium in Dark Turtle.
Roy has a medium head and narrow nose.
He wears Medium in Dark Turtle.
Ian has a wide head and medium nose.
He wears Large in Black.
Poppy has a wide head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Black.
Our promises to you
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth and the Cubitts tote bag.
Proper eye exams