If your eyes change, we’re here for the journey
And just because your prescription changes, it doesn't mean new spectacles.
Our reglazing service involves recutting and replacing your lenses with brand new ones, to your prescription, at our King's Cross Lab.
We can replace your lenses if they've been scratched. Or we can even turn your spectacles into sunglasses, like water into wine.
We can reglaze any frame (even non-Cubitts), from £50.
You can reglaze your frames by popping them into any of our stores, or through our customer service team.
Our reglazing prices:
- Standard prescription lenses - £50
- Thinner 1.67 index prescription lenses - £75
- Thinnest 1.74 index prescription lenses - £100
- Sun lenses (non prescription) - £50
- Varifocal lenses - from £150
- Express service - from £20
Contact us or visit us in store to book your frames in for reglazing.