A traditional combination style with a P3 panto, slightly wider at the top, and giving a wide field of vision. The mid century design has more than a nod to Japanese styling, combining sleek uncluttered lines with minimal ornamentation.
- 316L surgical grade stainless steel bridge, inspired by a traditional 'Scruton' or 'Interfit' construction
- Premium cellulose acetate, with sculptural temple tips and 'chevron' grip engraving
- Adjustable steel nose pads for comfort and fit
- UV protection
- Lenses, case and accessories
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloth for life
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Flaxman has an adjustable bridge and a medium fit.
Our frames come in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The overall size of a frame is based on its width, with each around 5mm apart.
The bridge of a frame is Narrow, Medium or Wide, and some frames are available as Low bridge.
Your spectacles will be processed to order, glazed in our state-of-the-art lab, and hand-checked for quality assurance before being despatched.
We offer a 30 day no quibble policy for refunds and exchanges, with free return shipping from the UK and the US. Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Our promises to you
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and complimentary cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth and the Cubitts tote bag.
Proper eye exams