A refined twist on a classic. Surgical grade stainless steel brings lightness and delicacy to this universally appealing panto silhouette. The mid century design has more than a nod to Japanese styling, combining sleek uncluttered lines with minimal ornamentation, including the traditional two-dot rivet.
- 316L surgical grade stainless steel bridge, inspired by a traditional 'Scruton' or 'Interfit' construction
- Premium cellulose acetate, with sculptural temple tips and 'chevron' grip engraving
- Adjustable steel nose pads for comfort and fit
- UV protection
- ZEISS ClearView Lenses, with DuraVision® coatings on all prescription orders
- Ultra-strong grooved aluminium protective case
- Refillable lens cleaner, cloth and Cubitts bookmark
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
- Free shipping for orders over $200, or $20
- Free, no quibble 30 day returns
- Orders shipped via express DHL
- Import duties payable at checkout
- Lead times depend on your prescription, but typically take around 7-10 days
Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Cubitts is an out-of-network provider, which means you can apply your vision insurance plan and reimburse your Cubitts prescription frames. You can read more about this here.
See it on a model
Emilie has a wide head and medium nose.
She wears Large in Emerald.
Monica has a medium head and low medium nose.
She wears Large in Slate.
Julien has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Medium in Dark Turtle.
Mal has a medium head and medium nose.
He wears Medium in Olive.
Our promises to you.
Two-year warranty and free 30-day no-quibble returns.
All US orders shipped by DHL and fully trackable.
Repairs, reglazes and complimentary cleaning cloths for life.