Where spectacles meet sculpture.
Boudica. Prasutagus. Iceni. Warrior frames named after the Celtic tribe who fought the Romans in King's Cross. Each crowned with a chamfered edge, to highlight their undulating browlines. Works of fine sculpture with which to adorn your face. Now available as spectacles for the first time.
- Cut from Mazzuchelli 8mm block cellulose acetate.
- Pin-drilled gold prismatic rivets and custom hardware.
- Featuring a strong custom built five charnier hinge.
- Hand filleted front edge detail, for a bold sculptural relief effect.
- Delicately chamfered temples, inspired by Barbara Hepworth’s carved wood Menhirs.
- Oversized tips, based on Constantin Brâncuși's Seal.
A statement triptych modelled on 20th century sculpture.