Eastcastle, our collaboration with the world’s finest paper company, G . F Smith. Eastcastle is an oversized shape with a sharp-edged, square silhouette, and takes its name from Eastcastle Street, the home of the G . F Smith Show Space.
- Premium cellulose acetate
- Pin-drilled signature Cubitts rivets
- 2/3 charniere hinges with Teflon coated screws
- UV protection
- Lenses, case and accessories
- Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble return
- Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloth for life
- Complimentary frame rehab after a year
Our frames come in a range of sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. The overall size of a frame is based on its width, with each around 5mm apart.
The bridge of a frame is Narrow, Medium or Wide, and some frames are available as Low bridge.
See it on a model
Charles has a wide head and low wide nose.
He wears Medium in Honey.
CK has a medium head and medium nose.
They wear Medium in Black.
Fernanda has a medium head and medium nose.
She wears Medium in Black.
Monica has a medium head and low medium nose.
She wears Medium in Honey.
Our promises to you
Two-year warranty and 30-day no-quibble returns.
Repairs, reglazes and free cleaning cloths for life.
All frames include lenses, case, cloth and the Cubitts tote bag.
Proper eye exams